Tiny Cherry Vanilla Pie Popsicles
There are many things that we can invent in the kitchen; there is a lot of creativity for the wide variety of foods that exist. Here and now we will start a rich and delicious interesting recipe, act for all boy, youth and adult that they want to remember the times of the childhood in an entertaining way, some rich popsicles in the form of minuscule or tiny pie of vanilla with cherries.
Let us put hands to the work for this incredible preparation of overcoming; we will arm these delights. We can make them in a very simple way, with popsicles of ice cream, what we want is that we can take them by the hand just as we would make it with a palette of natural ice cream.
- 2 ½ cups wheat flour, without leavening
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1 spoonful Salt
- 3 spoonfuls vegetable oil
- 1 cup butter of shortening cool
- 1 Yolk egg
- Zest lemon
- ¼ cup cool water
- 2 cups cherries
- 1 spoonful vanilla
- 1 lemon spoonful
- ¼ tsp sugar
Preparation of the dough
- Begin preparing the dough of flour for the tart: we mix the ingredients first up mentioned in the following order: we place the flour in a bowl, we add the sugar and the spoonful of salt. Later on, we add the 3 spoonfuls of vegetable oil with the purpose of protecting the flour of the butter that we will add later, and it doesn’t absorb this way it and disappears, in such a way the mixture of the flour will be sandy and granulated. We unite and mix all this.
- Now are the moment to add the soft and cool butter and we mix slowly for not activating the gluten in such a way that we form a homogeneous, mixture, standardize, sandy and granulated of flour.
- Herne in this point can add ¼ cup of cool water if the dough needs it, besides 1 spoonful of vinegar or lemon, so that the gluten is not activated since it would put hard the dough.
- To unite the mixture well with a little time of having kneaded, remember that we are avoiding to heat the mixture and to activate the gluten, loves and take it to the refrigerator during one hour or more so that it cools down and the butter relaxes. This dough can last until one week in the fridge for what is very practical to prepare it in advance for other opportunities.
Preparation of the filler
- For this preparation, it is always useful that the juices of the fruits have dried off enough so that they don’t humidify the dough.
- In a pot taken to the fire, we add the brown cup of sugar, to allow it to melt to slow fire, we add the cherries, the vanilla, we continually remove until it is formed a thick candy a cherry syrup. Allow it to cool very well; it will become thicker.
Preparation of the Tiny Pie
- Once have all the preparations, now it is the moment to unite them all in the rich tiny pie.
- Take out the prepared dough from the freezer and with a rolling pin, we proceed to stretch the dough until a very thin grosor about 3 millimeters of thickness.
- Then that the dough is stretched, take out molds in form of small circles and one by one we go adding the cherry mixture and vanilla.
- Place another circle of dough above and make small courts in the borders to unite the layers of dough, and for above we open small courts so that the vapor comes out.
- Take to the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes to 180 grades and when they are hot and clever, introduce a humid palette carefully with egg yolk in the tip for a bank and allow it to cool very well to ambient temperature.
A simple and delicious recipe, clever to have a good time with the whole game of flavors!
Lately, I shifted my focus to testing kitchen tools, mainly meat grinders. Check out my reviews if you are interested, have a good time in the kitchen!