Best 5 Commercial Meat Slicer For Home Use
Chef's Choice 609
⦁ Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.5 x 11 inches
⦁ Weight: 10.3 pounds
⦁ Motor Power: 120W
⦁ Cut thickness: Deli-thin to 3/4 inch
⦁ Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.5 x 11 inches
⦁ Weight: 10.3 pounds
⦁ Motor Power: 180W
⦁ Cut thickness: Deli-thin to 3/4 inch
⦁ Dimensions: 20.5 x 18.5 x 15.3 inches
⦁ Weight: 39.2 pounds
⦁ Motor Power: 320W
⦁ Cut thickness: Deli-thin to 0.4 inch
Why would you spend time and energy slicing that piece of meat manually? The process is tiresome and prone to injury. Today, electric meat slicers have lessened our work at home. We can slice huge pieces of meat in the shortest time possible. Meat slicers make the entire process exciting and comfortable. Since the invention of the electric meat slicer, things have not been the same in the ordinary kitchen. Besides efficiency and reliability, electric meat slicers help in reducing the cost of purchasing pre-sliced deli pieces of meat. You can also slice the meat chunks according to your preferred size and thickness. Various meat slicers exist in the market. When buying one, check the crucial features and its efficiency. Below are the best and most reliable meat slicers that will not disappoint you.
Chef’s Choice 609 Premium Electric Meat Slicer
This slicer resembles Chef’sChoice 615 Premium Slicer in structure and function. It is a device that will add value to your kitchen. It has a 7-inch blade that can slice different food types.
It is powered by a powerful motor which enables you to get thin slices of about 1 inch. Many of the slicer’s components are made of aluminum and stainless steel. This means that the device is durable and free from rust invasion. The most impressive aspect of this slicer is the simplicity of cleaning it. You will only spend less than a minute to disassemble, clean, wipe it and assemble it. This aspect helps in that you can transition between cutting different foods with ease.
Most importantly, the safety measures in this device guarantee you protection, especially the safety fuse. Your food comes out consistently without being stuck because the guide rods are made of stainless steel. The food carriage is of appropriate size and made of ABS plastic that is shielded with a stainless steel top. The plastic glide rails that surround the food carriage reduce friction during slicing. Its design reduces the amount of sound produced by the power motor.
The value that this slicer brings to your kitchen makes it a good purchase. The few structural issues do not hinder its efficiency and workability in slicing deli-meat and other foods. Online customer reviews indicate that it is undoubtedly a machine worth its price. You can slice vast amounts of meat within a short-time and cook directly. Purchasing this device will put a stop to buying deli-sliced beef and save those extra coins.
Nesco FS-250 180-Watt Meat Slicer
This slicer can handle all food types considering its 180-watt gear driven motor. The recommendable wattage is 130, meaning that the slicer has high power. Cleaning is fairly easy.
The food carriage is fixed permanently on the bar. However, it slides over. Therefore, you can tilt it to clean it. You can also quickly remove the blade and reattach. The base is made of stainless steel, making it un-corrosive and rust-free. It has 8.7 inches diameter which makes it efficient as you do not need to rotate the device often. This lessens the work of the motor too. Nesco FS-250 180-Watt Food Slicer has serrated ends which make it suitable for slicing crusty bread and tough meat. It has a knob gauge through which you can adjust to cut your preferred sizes. The knob gauge, located behind the carriage can be adjusted up to 0.6 inches thick. The weight of this slicer is a bit high. But, it is still light enough to carry around. Its heaviness is an advantage in that it stands firm when slicing.
It is safe to use. It comes with a hand guard that keeps the distance between the blade and your hand during slicing. The guard pushes the meat to the slicer. With its small spikes, it is easier to grip the sliced food and prevent it from spinning. For enhanced safety, the power switch is located at the side of the slicer to avoid any accidental activation. When the slicer operates, it reaches a volume of 63db which is calmer compared to others. It comes with a one year warranty. You can use it without worry. Nesco FS-250 180-Watt Food Slicer has a giant blade and a powerful engine. Its customer-service options and safety features make it an efficient device for home use. Its powerful slicer can slice vegetables, cheese, bread and even fruit.
It is an affordable meat slicer on the market. Its power energy allows for faster cutting of food. Its size and weight should not worry you; it is an added advantage for stability. Though the meat cutting process may seem slow due to after 10 minutes cooling breaks, you are assured of adequately cut food. Often, the handguard rises slightly as you push meat towards the blade. This should not bother you; it is something you can avoid. Nesco FS-250 180-Watt Food Slicer is recommendable to use.
Valley Sportsman 8.7 inch Electric Meat Slicer
This device is suitable for every home kitchen. It cuts cheese, deli meats, and other food types. It is a heavy-duty machine that cuts food according to preferred size, from super thin to thick chunks of 9 to 16 inches.
It is made of stainless steel which saves you the cost of purchasing pre-sliced foods. You can buy a large piece of meat at a lower price and cut it yourself quickly and within a shorter time. Its various features increase its versatility. Stainless steel makes the slicer both durable and sturdy.
8.7in. Stainless Steel Electric Food and Meat Slicer’s large adjustment dial allows easy control and thickness adjustment. The control part of the machine is simple to use, easy to read and large enough. It does well with soft rather than hard cheese. Though other slicers cut the hard ones, this device can slice some of the more delicate cheeses. You do not have to touch the food directly while you slice. The inbuilt food paddle does this and helps you to protect your hands from the blade. When in use, the power switch lights up hence you can know whether the device is on even when in a dark room. The one year warranty allows you to use it without worry.
Its features make it an impressive device. The slicer meets all your slicing requirements regarding thickness and time taken. 8.7in. Stainless Steel Electric Food and Meat Slicer fulfill the saying that cleanliness is next to godliness in that the inbuilt food paddle does the work. It is an excellent machine worth having.
KWS Premium Commercial 320 Watt Electric Meat Slicer
The slicer comes with slip-resistant rubber feet that secure the appliance on the countertop when slicing meat. It also has a waterproof cover for the switch to prevent you from shock when using it.
You cut meat according to your preferred thickness, and your food is free from metal rust. It is a heavy-duty meat slicer worth purchasing. It comes with a user manual and KWS video on the best way to clean the slicer. It produces little noise when cutting so you do not have to worry about interfering with the peace of your neighbors. It is a remarkable machine.
It is one of the best meat slicers on the market. It slices meat, hard cheeses, fruits, vegetables and other food types quickly and efficiently. It is perfect for home, deli shops, restaurants and butcher shops. It makes your cooking a fantastic experience. Its suitability aligns with its price. It is affordable and can be purchased from online retails such as Amazon. We all need this slicer in our kitchens.
Chef’s Choice 615 Electric Meat Slicer
It is high time you gave the pre-cut deli meat an indefinite break by getting yourself the 615 food slicer. It is a multipurpose device that will enable you cut meat pieces to a rare size of 0.75 inches.
It is super fast in cutting as it has a sharp 7-inch blade. One of the most selling points of the slicer is the food carriage locking system. You press a particular button and secure the edge when not in use. As a result, it is safe to use even in houses will little children without any injury incidence. The stainless steel and aluminum components in this slicer make it one of the rugged slicers available in the market.
Chef’sChoice 615 Electric Food Slicer has a high-torque, properly running and powerful electric motor that does not wear out quickly despite consistent use. Also, its tilted carriage, as well as the cantilever design, permits direct delivery of sliced meat chunks in large trays. The food carriage locks when not in use such that an individual cannot access the blade. Besides, the slicer has a compact design due to its 15 by 11-inch dimension. It does not compete for space with other home appliance. The motor and blade collaboration ensures that you have sharply sliced food. The slicer comes with a blade that is serrated but versatile. Non-serrated edges also exist and sold separately. You are assured of frictionless operation.
Your family members are safe all the time. It is ideal for homes especially individuals who prefer cost-effective and quick meal preparation, fresh sliced meat and control on food portions. Whether used for a family meal or guest dishes, it is an efficient food slicer that is smooth to operate. It has lightweight as it weighs only 10 pounds, making it easy to move along the kitchen. Chef’s Choice 615 Electric Food Slicer will save you time in meal preparation.
- Always read and understand the user manual before using the meat slicer for the first time. You can also watch how a friend or a neighbor handles the tools and asks any questions. It is always recommendable to operate the tool with utmost care at first before you get used to its operation.
- Always ensure that you slice boneless meat to safeguard the slicer. Meat with a thicker texture should be slightly chilled before slicing. Place the beef into the carriage and select the desired thickness. Press the food presser to allow meat pass across the blade. Ensure that you remove the fatty portions of meat before slicing, fat is not sliced easily. Dissemble, clean and assemble slicer parts after use.
- When shopping for a meat slicer for home use, consider what you want to slice and the quantity you intend to be slicing. Different slicers have different capabilities. Lighter duty slicers damage when pushed beyond capacity. Check the safety features of each meat slicer before buying. Your safety and that of your family is of utmost importance.
- Always use a food paddle to push food into the blade, to avoid injuries Always place food in the food carriage before turning on the switch. Always ensure that you clean hands before handling food. Alternatively, you can wear cutting gloves to keep food clean. Also, the area around the machine should be hygienic. In addition, ensure that meat is properly secured so that it will not fall or slip. Picking fallen meat pieces can be a distraction.
- Always ensure that you place your slicer on a flat surface. This would avoid accidents in case of a fall. Also, accidental fall may damage it completely. Ensure the area around the machine is not cluttered and has no obstacles. This will ensure that you use it faster and safer. Use meat slicers only for their intended purpose; this would prevent damages to the device.
- Do not multitask when slicing meat using electric slicers. Do not look else or engage in communication with someone. Complete the operation first then you can respond to other people or activities later when the device is turned off. In case of an emergency issue which requires your attention, safety switches off the device. Be attentive at all times is a safety measure.
- Always turn off the meat slicer before you slice another type of food. Lock the safety guards when carrying the slicer and securing the meat. When operating, keep your hands away until the food is sliced thoroughly and the device turned off. Do not remove safeguards unless for maintenance and repair
- Always keep your meat slicer clean; this is the best maintenance practice. Take time to clean each part of the slicer. As slicing occurs, food pellets enter the hidden areas of the slicer and pile after a series of cutting. If not properly cleaned, such regions become bacteria breeding grounds. Unclean devices can cause food poisoning, or other bacteria caused diseases. I know you do not want that; always clean your slicer thoroughly.
- Caring for the blades is of utmost importance. Electric meat slicer blades are often long-lasting and durable. However, you should sharpen them regularly to improve their edges. Always place the blades back into the slicer after washing and drying. It is dangerous for you and your family if they are kept in open places. Proper blade care increases the usability of your device.
The above-described meat slicers are efficient in cutting any quantity of meat. They help you save the time taken when cutting meat using the ordinary knife. Also, cutting beef at home using these slicers is cost-effective as unsliced food is cheap. Meat slicing at home assures you of the hygienic condition of the food since you handle it yourself. Operating electric meat slicers is fun and fastens the meal preparation process. We all have different tastes and food cutting needs. Any of the above devices will meet your kitchen requirements. The slicers are of different prices and can be gotten from online retailers such as Amazon. Get one and experience the meat slicing adventure.
Chef’s Choice 609
"A premium slicer with 7-inch blade that can slice different food types”