Tiny Cherry Vanilla Pie Popsicles
Cherry and Vanilla are one of the greatest combination in the history of foods. Read more recipes on our homepage, Chase That I Love.
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- ½ of an 8oz tub whipped topping
- ½ cup cherry pie filling
- Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl combine pudding mix & milk- whisk until fully combined.
- Fold in whip topping & stir until smooth.
- Add about 1 tbsp pie filling into each pop mold.
- Fill each mold with pudding mixture & swirl around to mix a little. Add Popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 8-10 hours, preferably overnight.